We capture value through our customers and partners with our parking products. Digitisation enhances the customer experience and increases the efficiency of our services which has an ongoing impact on our economic performance.
In our 2020 Materiality Analysis, digitisation and economic performance are among the most material topics.
We work together with partners in the mobility chain to enhance the customer journey. In our 2020 Materiality Analysis, partnerships is considered the tenth most material topic.
We serve thousands of customers every day and most of them just take a parking ticket or use their bank card to access and exit our parking facilities. They visit us irregularly which makes it very convenient to use our services without having to register or log in.
- our partners provide access to our car parks by means of their apps;
- the Q-Park Mobile App provides access based on ANPR.
For short-term parking customers to use these apps, they need to provide contact information and a payment option when they register.
- Our customers via our country websites. We have various propositions available online, for example: a shopping ticket, P+R offers, and special deals for a weekend away or events.
- Our purpose partners' customers via a URL. the sales flow is completed by Q-Park.
- Our affiliate partners' customers via an API, the sales flow is integrated into their offerings. For example, customers prefer the convenience of:
- booking theatre tickets and an evening parking ticket in one smooth flow;
- booking their holiday together with airport parking.
Pre-booking services are a smart and responsible choice as they reduce search traffic, allow for economic parking tariffs, and encourage parking at ring-roads which decreases traffic in inner-cities.
With pre-booking options for events, it is easier to manage peak traffic flows while allowing audiences to enjoy a variety of events in urban areas. In 2020, we now have 290 (2019: 221) parking facilities offering pre-booking services online.
- Nights + Weekend products for residents.
- Office solutions for employees.
- Retailers may want a 6x24 hours solution.
As well as the traditional annual season ticket, we also offer season tickets for one month or quarter for customers wanting greater flexibility.