We capture value through our portfolio of purpose-built and off-street parking facilities at strategic locations: in or near multifunctional inner-city areas, at public transport interchanges, and at hospitals.
- providers of parking route information systems;
- urban planners on capacity and routing traffic;
- landlords to efficiently operate their car parks;
- shared mobility and public transport providers;
- parking tariff policy makers.
- reduce traffic searching for a place to park;
- improve air quality and reduce emissions;
- provide for sufficient parking capacity and proper usage, both on and off-street;
- create a more liveable urban environment.
We now have 53 (2019: 42) cities with five or more parking facilities.
We capture value for our stakeholders with our financial performance, range of smart contracts and selection of strategic locations. With these activities we contribute to SDG 9 and SDG 11.